SERIES 293-IP65 Micrometer with 2mm/rev Spindle Feed
- Advanced pioneering technology has created the next generation of micrometer, the most revolutonary advance in micrometer technology since James Watt invented the instrument
- Faster measurement is achieved by using a coarser thread which feeds the spindle by 2mm per revolution of the thimble. This increase in thread in lead has been made possible thank to new high precision thread-cutting and testing techniques.
- QuantuMike is equipped with a function lock feature to prevent the origin point being moved by mstake during measurement.
- A graduated scale is provided on the sleeve for use with a reerence mark on the thimble so that every milimeter displacement can be checked to provide extra confidence.
- The patended ratchet thimble mechanism* helps ensure repeatabe result by transmitting microvibrations along the spindle to the contact face to provide a constant measuring force and encourage good contact with he workpiece. The ratchet works from the thimble as well as the speeder so it is always easy to use-even when making measurements one-handed. The sound of of the rached provides the usr with a sense of confidence and the speeder enables the rapid spindle feed needed when measuring widely different dimensions.
- A statistical process control system and a measurement network system and a measurement network system can be estabilished to share information regarding quality with a model equipped with the data output function.
- There is a lineup of convenient Interface Input Tools which enable the conversion of measurement data to keboard signals and directly input them to cells in off-the-shelf spreadsheet software such as Excel.
- Excellent resistace against oil, water and dust enables this product to be used in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- Measuring faces : Carbide
|with SPC data output|
|without SPC data output||293-145-30||0-25mm||±1μm||±1μm||265g|
|with SPC data output||293-180-30||0-1″||.00005″/0.001mm||±.00005″||.000012″||.00004″||265g|
|without SPC data output||293-185-30||0-1″||±.00005″||.00004″||265g|