The W.S. TYLER Ro-Tap® RX-30 for test sieves up to 305 mm diameter reproduces the circular and tapping motion of hand sieving but with an even mechanical action. It differs from the TYLER Ro-Tap® RX-30 in the safety cupboard which is necessary for CE conformity.
Most suitable machine for abrasive materials
– The safety cupboard meets the demands of job safety that are necessary for CE-labelling
– Enables sieving of agglomerating bulk materials.
– Prescribed in the FEPA-standard for abrasive industry.
Further advantages at a glance
– The 3D sieving action saves time and manual re-sieving.
– Easy handling – only sieving time has to be set.
|Sieve diameters||300 mm, 305 mm (12″)|
|Sample weight||approx. 6 kg|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt or 115 Volt, 50-60 Hertz|
|Taps per minute||150|
|Oscillations per minute||278|
|Drive||electric motor with worm gear|
|Sound emission||70 dBA|
|Weight||approx. 124 kg (without test sieves)|
|Dimensions||890 x 610 x 740 mm (B x T x H)|