- Compliant with Japan Measurement Law, JIS, and IE requirements
- Wide 107 dB linearity range allows sound level measurement from 30 to 130 dB without range switching
- Easy measurement of sound pressure level (Lp), equivalent continuous sound pressure level (Leq), maximum sound pressure level (Lmax), sound exposure level (LE), and peak sound level (LC peak)
- Manual store function and capability to transfer data to a computer via optimal USB adapter cable
- 9 hours operation on two size AAA (IEC R03) alkaline batteries.
Standard Compliance : General Purpose Sound Level Meter according to Japan Measurement Law JIS C 1509-1: 2005 Class 2, IEC 61672-1: 2002 Class 2. CE Mark (EMC Directive 2004/108/EC), WEEE Directive.
Measurement Functions Processing Functions (normal mode) : Sound pressure level Lp, equivalent continuous sound pressure level Leq, Sound exposure level LE, maximum sound pressure level Lmax, peak sound level LCpeak (only when peak range was selected)
Measurement time settings : 1 min, 5 min, 10 in, 1 h
Microphone : 1/2 inch electret condenser microphone. Model : UC-52, sensitivity level ; -33 dB ± 3 dB (1 V/Pa = 0 dB)
Measurement Level Range (Normal Mode) :
- A-weighting 30 dB to 130 dB
- C-weighting 36 dB to 130 dB
Linear operation range (A-weighting, 1 kHz) : 30 dB to 137 dB
Peak Sound Level Measurement Range : 65 dB to 140 dB
Residual Noise Level : A-weighting max. 24 dB, C-weighting , max. 30 dB.
Measurement frequency range : 20 Hz to 8 kHz
Reference frequency, reference sound pressure level : Referefrequency : 1 kHz, reference sound pressure level ; 94 dB
Frequency weighting characteristics : A-weighting, C-Weighting