Measure Frequencies from 1 to 20.000 Hz. Measure Low-Frequency Sound and Noise with a Single Unit.
With the auto store function included as standard, as well as a timer function and external power supply support. The NL-62 is ideal for continuous measurement. Designed for intuitive ease of use, there is no more need to consult the manual during a measurement. The large 3-inch color screen is bright and easy to read. Sudden rainfall is also no problem, thanks to the water-resistant construction. Using the optional octave and 1/3 octave band real-time analysis program NX-62RT (under development), the unit can even operate as a frequency analyzer. The High-Precision Sound Level Meter NL-62 supports all your measurement needs.
- Large color LCD screen (3 inch0
- No paper manual is needed (Help Function)
- Water-resistant (IP54; except for the microphone)
- Use of rechargeable batteries
- Continuous detailed measurement for one month
- Functionality can be extended by a range of options
- Use of rechargeable batteries (or dry alkaline batteries)
- Supports long-term measurements (up to about 1 month)
Measurement range :
- A-weighting : 25 dB to 138 dB
- C-weighting : 33 dB to 138 dB
- G-weighting : 43 dB to 138 dB
- C-weighting peak sound level : 60 dB to 141 dB
- Z-weighting peak sound level : 65 dB to 141 dB