SERIES 500- No battery or origin reset needed for IP67 digital caliper
- Top-of-the-line diital caliper. Solar type caliper with no battery and IP67 protection assures waterproof reliability
- With no annoying origin restoration necessary, a measurement ca be started any time and there is no operating speed
- The impact resistance of the display unit has been increased for improved usability in workshop condition.
- Waterproof functions makes this SuperCaliper suitable for use in an environment containing large amounts of cutting fluid or coolant. Operability is equivalent to the mechanical type caliper.
- This SuperCaliper use components that do not contain harmful substance and is compatible with RoHS Directives.
- Slider Operation is smooth and comfortable
Origin-set : Absolute origin position can be changed
Alarm : Error message is displayed and measurement functions become inoperative if :
- Tool is turned on when both ilumination and charging voltage are insufficient
- Main unit is extremey polluted and miscalculation occurs in the display uni
About the charge functions (SuperCaliper)
The minimum illumination required in the uncharged state is 60lux.
As shown in the table ‘JIS Z 9110 Artificial Illumination Intensity Standard’, this Super Caliper can be used with confidence in a normal work environment.
The charge function allows the operator to use the SuperCaliper without interrupting work even if the ambient illumnation is temporarily insufficient.
- In the fully charged state this SuperCaliper can operate for approximately one hour in an environment of 50lux illumination (less than the minimum necessary illumination intensity)
- The time necessary for full charge varies according to the charging conditions. If the SuperCaliper is left unused in an illumination 0of 500 lux (usual for manufacturing environments), it takes approximately one hour to reach full charge.