SERIES 178-Dekstop Surface Roughness Testers
Equipped to measure a variety of parameters.
A precision surface roughness tester supported by a wide range of optional accessories for a versatile benchtop surface-analisys solution.
- The analysis unit s equipped with the FORMTRACEPAK Surface Roughness/Contour Analysis program
- High-Resolution type Z1-axis detector is provide as standard. The highest display resolution of the Z1 axis is 0.0001μm (when the measuring range is 8μm)
- X-axis drive unit is equipped with a built-in high-precision glass scale to achieve the highly accurate positioning for the travel direction (X axis). SV-3200 series employs a ceramic guide for the drive unit to enhance resistance to abrasion for a long service life
- The resolution of the X axis is 0.05μm
- Detectors with standard or low measuring force, 4mN or 0.75mN, are selectable whether the instrument is equipped with the inclinable drive unit or not
- The 00m Z2-axis (column) range models are new to the lineup.